Disclosing Personal Information
- We will not generally disclose your personal information to anyone outside of East Teak without your consent, unless required to do so by law.
- A user can browse our websites without providing any personal information. However, to access some services, we may ask the user to provide limited information about themselves such as name, email address and credit card details (if purchasing from us online).
- We collect credit card information for invoicing purposes only. This information is processed by East Teak using security techniques to prevent unauthorized use of information provided.
- The information we ask users to provide will be used primarily to provide users with the information they request via our websites, for example to provide product quotes and information on our woods.
- East Teak may collect certain anonymous, non-personal web log information (such as your web browser and the pages visited)
- The purpose of this information is to learn about the users of our websites in general and improve our overall offering and appeal.
Using your Personal Information
- We may wish to use your personal information to contact you, for example to send you product information and we may respond to your comments or requests for information.
- We also use personal information volunteered by the users of our websites to make sure that our service and product offering is relevant to the users of our websites.
- East Teak occasionally sends visitors emails describing new products. You may request to opt-out of these services completely, at any time. You may also ask us to provide a copy of your personal information, ask us to update your information and ask us to remove your personal information from our records, at any time. To do this, please contact us at info@East Teak.com.